Gaming Game on old micro SD

ReannaN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I have just bought a new 3ds xl, and downloaded CFW.
On my old 3dsxl I had a game that I downloaded from the eshop. I wanted to know whether I could just pick that game from the old micro sd and transfer it to my new 3ds cl (with the new sd card).
I dont want to copy and paste everything onto the new micro sd...as I have just done the downgrading and installing of FBI etc.

Icirrus

Trophies
XP
Country
Not really since games are tied to the console until you sign in with a nnid. Once you do that they are then tied to the nnid. You can then redownload that on the new 3ds by signing in. The only way you can get that game from your old to the new one is a system transfer but I'm unsure if installing A9LH will cause any issues during that process.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Not really since games are tied to the console until you sign in with a nnid. Once you do that they are then tied to the nnid. You can then redownload that on the new 3ds by signing in. The only way you can get that game from your old to the new one is a system transfer but I'm unsure if installing A9LH will cause any issues during that process.
A9LH doesn't affect system transfer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China