Game Not Working. Solution?

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by kpanthony, Jan 26, 2011.

Jan 26, 2011

Game Not Working. Solution? by kpanthony at 2:20 AM (1,282 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. kpanthony
    OP

Newcomer kpanthony Member

United States
    Not sure if this is the right forum to discuss but I recently tried to play Super Robot Taisen MX Portable on my 3000 PSP 6.35 PRO using Prometheus Iso Loader but it doesn't load and after waiting for a while it shutdown my PSP and had to restart everything. I tried both ISO and CSO files but both do not work. I was thinking of trying OpenIdea Iso Loader but not sure if it will work on 6.35 PRO and how to install it.

2. ShinRyouma

Member ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
    This is an old game, and I've tried it long time ago : The game didn't work. I don't know if it's a bad iso or it has AP, it didn't work and some people have proven that. My personal opinion about the game : It's bad, I played it in PS2 and I only play for few stages.

3. kpanthony
    OP

Newcomer kpanthony Member

United States
    I see. I guess that is one of the games I sadly won't be able to play but one last question, does Super Robot Taisen A Portable work?

4. The Chow

Newcomer The Chow Member

Canada
    For me, I keep both OpenIdea ISO Loader and Prometheus ISO Loader on my PSP for more options.

The one mode that consistently works for me over the others is the ISO mode NP9660 in Prometheus.

5. ShinRyouma

Member ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
    Yes, SRT A Portable works and it's a great game [​IMG] Hope you enjoy the game.

6. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    It's a firmware problem. You need to use a compatible CFW, as this guy recorded footage with Remotejoy proving it can be played...