XP
Country
United States
ahem
what about
Kelton
A_Random_Guy?
and can mafia's be int he straw poll?
The mafia are supposed to be in the poll or else the host of the game would be cheating on the mafia's favor.
The only one I don't see in the poll is @Red3agle , well him and Margret but we all know what happened to him.

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmmm

THEN ITS OBVIOUS!
IT IS YOU
OR THE OTHERS THAT HAVE 0 PERCENT VOTES
I am not saying it is not me because everything I have said could be in order to act as a non-mafia. But then...
It could also be you, and you are acting like you don't know the rules in order to move suspicion to someone else.
It could also be both of us, and we are just making other readers believe it is actually not you because you are close to be hanged and I am trying to make people believe you are not.
And it could also not be us and we are just having a simple conversation on suspecting who actually is a mafia.

Reactions: NintendU_the_great

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I believe that the way @Cherry Pie is making us vote via poll website is wrong because random gbatempers or guest could go to the website and vote for whomever they want and it wont be fair. Also I suggest that mafia members do not get to vote who gets to be hanged because they could gang up on 1 person and there wont be enough members to successfully vote more than mafia members.

This does not mean I am not a mafia member, I could be saying this to deceive people.

Last edited by keven3477,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1