Hacking Game installed using WUP runs, but it's not functioning properly

nob0dy27

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just installed Twilight Princess HD using WUP installer y mod (I got the game files from NusGrabberGUI), it installed, I can launch it but whenever I create a new save file and the "real game" starts, the screen turns black. I can hear everything, the buttons work (I can hear the speech bubble click) but I don't see anything, its a black screen. Does anybody know why this could happen?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just installed Twilight Princess HD using WUP installer y mod (I got the game files from NusGrabberGUI), it installed, I can launch it but whenever I create a new save file and the "real game" starts, the screen turns black. I can hear everything, the buttons work (I can hear the speech bubble click) but I don't see anything, its a black screen. Does anybody know why this could happen?
Are you using off screen play? If I remember rightly you have to start the game on the TV then select off screen play.

nob0dy27

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
uhh i hope so i used just the gamepad because i didnt have a pc at the time

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you using off screen play? If I remember rightly you have to start the game on the TV then select off screen play.
YES OH MY GOD I AM SO DUMB

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1