Game Ideas

Aryamanee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently got a Nintendo dev account and have acquired the things to make Wii U games in the Unity game engine. I have successfully built a few tests and have had them all work great. This is great but I need some game ideas to try them out, can I please have some ideas and, please keep them simple!

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IDK, a side-scroller akin to VVVVVV or Arkedo Series JUMP? Simple, fun & with just the right amount of challenge. Though they may seem simple, i think the game mechanics do require some work.
Anyway, good luck on your projects!

Aryamanee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IDK, a side-scroller akin to VVVVVV or Arkedo Series JUMP? Simple, fun & with just the right amount of challenge. Though they may seem simple, i think the game mechanics do require some work.
Anyway, good luck on your projects!
Thanks for your suggestions :) it gives me some motivation. @godreborn @CoolMe

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about some sort of basic looking side scroller platformer, filled with potential traps and events on the terrain. One player plays with a normal controller and has to reach the end of each level unharmed, but another player has the GamePad and can trigger traps and events in the level, with the goal for the first player to reach the end unharmed, and the goal for the GamePad player is to kill the other player and not let them clear the level.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c