Gaming game files

gary2112

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all after getting back into the ps3 scene after years away I keep downloading this type of file BLES02036 . I am stuck in where I should place or install them multiman does not find the files .I put them in GAMES internal or external drive my firmware is 4.84 running rebug 4.84 if anybody could help me with your time would be greatly appreciated thanks

Aid4571

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Generally speaking the file tree should be (for example)
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls [BLES02036] - just used to identify the game on your PC, then inside that folder:
PS3_GAME - folder and PS3_DISC.SFB - file
Then in the PS3_GAME folder there will be several other files/folders such as LICDIR, USRDIR and PIC1.PNG

You need to put the PS3_GAME folder and DISC.SFB file and all accompanying files and folders in the GAME (I am pretty sure this is the one) folder on your PS3, ideally internal and you should use FTP program to copy over, ideally wired othewise it'll take ages to copy over via wireless. Open MM and refresh your games list. Personally I'd use ManaGunZ or webMAN as your backup manager.

Aid4571

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn, that's not correct!
The game folder Diablo 3....[BLES...] should move over to the PS3 and that will contain PS3_GAME etc

If you have a PS4 or Xbox One you're missing out by playing D3 on PS3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/AkzulQxOgQs?si=UIe4puLCp7NoP3r7 seldom gbatemp shoutout +1