Homebrew Game cube games USB loader GX

Thomasjumper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hello, I want to launch Game cube games from my SD card using USB loader gx. I can load them using Nintendont. When I open USB loader gx I can load my Wii games and I see the Game cube games as well but I cant load them. I know I must set something in the settings but in my setting the parts about Nintendont are just missing. What should I do? (I use the latest version)

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

if you launch your Gamecube games with usb loader gx ==> your Gamecube games must be on USB media and NOT on SD card.

usb loader gx do not launch games from SD card.

only Wiiflow and Configurable loader v70 run games on SD card and USB media.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can now confirm that cube games do work off the sd card with usb loader gx. I just tested super mario sunshine. it goes back to usb loader gx if you press the home button (thought it might restart the system, but it doesn't). this is on the vwii, but I'd imagine it works on the wii as well. saves work, pro controller works too. :D

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why your nintendont settings are missing. it should have dios mios, which I still have files from that I left on the sd card, and diivolution iirc. that is odd for sure. it took a few moments to load the game from a black screen, because it's loading from the sd card, but it's no where near the length of time loadiine takes. it probably took about one minute or less.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I also had banners for the game like wii and wiiware games. I'm not sure where they come from, possibly downloaded with boxart.

edit: I'm also using revision 1271 iirc, since it loads my hdd faster than 1272.

Last edited by godreborn,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead