GCN Game crashes after rebuilding modified ISO?

DylanRocket

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm attempting to create a mod for Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee, however, when I rebuild the iso after making modifications, the game crashes after the intro. The program I'm using to rebuild the iso is GCRebuilder. The game works fine when I use the "Replace File" function but this really limits any modding due to the fact that files can't be replaced with larger files. I also was planning on adding in an exclusive character from the Japanese version, however this is impossible to do by simply replacing files. I've tried rebuilding an iso with GCReex and I get the same result.

I was wondering if there's some other program to rebuild Gamecube isos or at least another program that could add files and replace files with larger files.

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I'm attempting to create a mod for Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee, however, when I rebuild the iso after making modifications, the game crashes after the intro. The program I'm using to rebuild the iso is GCRebuilder. The game works fine when I use the "Replace File" function but this really limits any modding due to the fact that files can't be replaced with larger files. I also was planning on adding in an exclusive character from the Japanese version, however this is impossible to do by simply replacing files. I've tried rebuilding an iso with GCReex and I get the same result.

I was wondering if there's some other program to rebuild Gamecube isos or at least another program that could add files and replace files with larger files.
Impossible without extensive work [code injection required]. Replacements have to be 1:1 dimensions, though you can make edits over these so long as you keep the dims the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...