TaintedWisdom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I was wondering if any of you have this problem as I already met a few people who have the Crimson DS as I do with the same issue.

The Problem:
Sometimes when you insert the game cart/card it does not pick up/recognize there is a game inserted and goes to the Nintendo main screen (default screen which allows you to change settings, go to chat etc.)

It occurs with a flashcart and original games so is a NDS problem and not the game itself.

My brother has a white DS and he never had this problem, yet most people that I know that have the crimson/red DS tell me they have this problem. Then again it could just be coincidence.

Any suggestions? Ideas? Comments?

I might return it to the company but I know that will mean nearly a month without a DS.

-TW

Omoikane1979

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I own a Pink and Pikachu edition DS Lite and I had the same thing occurring once in a while. When it happens I turn it off and on to solve it and if it doesn't help I turn it off pop the cartridge out and back in and turn it on again. Anyway no big deal unless your problem persists no matter what you do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter