Brain dead since 1989
Trophies
Website
www.22ndelite.com
XP
Country
Canada
ph34r.gif
 I d/l it in my d/l folder, luckily I didn't open it phew, now it's the recycle bin for that file.
same here O.o

MaD_mAnIaC

In a mad world, only the mad are sane
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i don't use cheats so i didn't download it
biggrin.gif

don't be too harsh on the guy... the virus might have get in the package without him knowing...
but if it was on purpose, then f*ck you!

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
there are alot of people out there which doesnt run antivirus programs on their comp.. which usally results that person have tons of viruses in his comp without even knowing, maybe he sometimes notices a few strange stuff which accours.. but other than that he usally goes on as always,, so it might not been intentional. Talking from own experience from when I had my old comp.

Foppzter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now that it seems that people would love a program like this, is somebody going to make one that´ll work?
And eventually expand it to other code formats?

Gandalf515

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I certainly hope so, I was really enthusiastic about it, and then this comes up. What a b*st*rd...

GoldDragon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cheaters cheated... What bitter irony!

Anyway, this must be one of the most disrepectful things ever to happen in the GBA Scene. Compared to the whole Sceners vs Lamers battle, this is just ... well, someone who should be tracked down and hanged to die like the crawling dog he is.

But let's not waste any more time and bandwith on this dick. Rest assured, he will be found and punished!

S

solarsaturn9

I was thinking about downloading this... luckly I have a busy schedule, so I didn't

Too bad Mondayz is too much of a dick to reply on these boards after pulling this..
Then we could really have fun with him
mad.gif

Vince989

Still lurking around, sometimes...
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yup mooiweer, I totally agree...

Is there really any need for this thread to continue? Do you still need to tell mondayz "you're a dick, you're a b*st*rd" ? He's done a mistake, but everyone does some from time to time...

Now, quit wasting time posting such things here! I guess he should have figured out by now how he should feel, and you really don't need to keep telling him... If you want to post something more here, don't be shy, go ahead, but at least make it somewhat useful or interesting...

- Vince989

Outrager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup mooiweer, I totally agree...

Is there really any need for this thread to continue? Do you still need to tell mondayz "you're a dick, you're a b*st*rd" ? He's done a mistake, but everyone does some from time to time...

Now, quit wasting time posting such things here! I guess he should have figured out by now how he should feel, and you really don't need to keep telling him... If you want to post something more here, don't be shy, go ahead, but at least make it somewhat useful or interesting...

- Vince989
If this was intentional I don't think people should be so sympathetic to him. Say someone robbed a store. Just people the judge and the lawyer bash him the jury shouldn't feel bad for him.

mondayz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I created a good useful tool for you and you flame me because someone broke into my pc or someone broke into kiczek's webserver to do something naughty with it.

Obviously most of you rather want to destroy someone's great work than to support him and find out who actually did this.

but, the majority has spoken and so i say: a big fuck you to you all and i am gone. i wont continue on this tool.

Mac2492

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You trying to make us feel bad?
tongue.gif
But..... It might have been done by another person. Just because you said it was intentionally put in doesn't mean he did it
smile.gif

Foppzter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, the people here seems to like the idea behind the program, so if thou develop it further and get it uploaded safe somewhere, I guess some people would "forgive" you.

Gandalf515

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thats what I PM-ed him, but still no reply.
Btw, I don't get why people get so angry about all this, the virus itself doesn't do much harm. I would get pissed of with this guy (which I kinda am, because I did get infected) when my computer broke down and could never get it restarted again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1