Hacking G6 Real Playing up!

mytzlplik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I went to play a game tonight, and when the touchpod loaded I noticed some of my games had black bozes instead of logos next to them. When I choose one to play that has the black box, the game just went to a black screen and wouldnt load.

The ones that did still have the logo next to them still loaded fine.

So I thought, somehow they've corrupted. I pop my G6 into the reader and try delete the offending nds files while trying to keep the save files. It says it's deleted them, but then on refresh they are mgically back with a file size of 0kb.

I try copy the new nds files over and it asks me if I want to overwrite the files that I tried to delete. I say yes, but it gives me an error and wont let me.

I then tried to copy all my files off o the hard drive to backup my save files, and then try delete the NDS folder. No luck. Says it's deleting it, but it doesnt dissapear.

So I think, I'll unplug it, but it wont let me unplug cos it says it's in use!!.. But nothing is running.

hmmm.. Now I have to risk unplugging it and risk damaging it.. Why are these things so fragile!?

Anyone else had problems like this with the G6 Real 8gb?

mytzlplik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm.. well I've got it working again.

Ended up having to format it clean and reinstall everything.
I was a bit anxious to format it since when i formatted by G6lite recently it corrupted and stopped half way through rendering it useless.

Hopefully the G6 Real doesn't do this too often!
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo