OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G6/M3 Real kernel 3.0
Improved game/soft reset compatibility,
Handsource_G6DS-R.jpg

Update for the M3/G6DS Real system files. The clean rom system has been improved, enabling better compatibility and stability. In addition, soft reset is now working for several games that weren't before. Download and full changelog below.

[title:Changelog]1. Virtual CLEAN ROM drive F-Real system upgrades (new six kinds of intelligent judge rules), to further improve the compatibility and stability of the game;
2. That "0346 - days of Mojing 2 DS (Japan)," Dead of titles, the game can now be normal operation;
3. That "1566 - DS knowledge Korea (South Korea)" NDSL running on the mainframe topic is always the same, the game can now be normal random topics;
4. That "1837 - Lost in the big blue island secret! (Japan)" in the caves of the Dead, the game can now be normal operation;
5. Resolved "1946 - Mario & Suonike in the Beijing Olympic Games ()" can not be soft reset problem can now use the soft reset normal game;
6. Resolved "1969 - Mario & Suonike in the Beijing Olympic Games (United States)" can not be soft reset problem can now use the soft reset normal game;
7. Resolved "1979 - survival game The Sims 2 ()" can not be soft reset problem can now use the soft reset normal game;
8. Resolved "1986 - Super Lite 2500 thrilling collision balls ()" can not be soft reset problem can now use the soft reset normal game;
9. Resolved "1993 - fantasy wizard Bang, You're Dead (the United States)" can not be soft reset problem can now use the soft reset normal game;
10. Resolved "1997 - Mario & Suonike in the Beijing Olympic Games (EU)" can not be soft reset problem can now use the soft reset normal game;
11. Resolved "2000 - dog park (the United States)" can not run the problem can now start the game;
12. Automatic Chinese name to the control of DS support to the 2037 games ROM.

Note: The deadline for the release date, all NDS games can be normal operations, can not be used for soft reset of the game 17.

download.gif
Download

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The carts are fine, but they're nowhere as good as they should be. They just need to add some new features, and speed up the loader.These are the slowest starting slot 1's I've seen.

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With the G6 you can play games without the system folder since there's a built in miniloader which only has one feature: to load .nds files.

So if you're low on space and/or want it to load quicker to play nds files, there's the way.

Oh, and M3 DS Real has "perfect download play"

downset

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
still disappointing, its hard to believe this is the same team that made the great m3 simply
the menu system is unacceptable, slow and clumsy

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing noticeable for me...
Still the same cheat code bugs that I reported, over and over, got reply over and over again with no understanding...

Loop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This version seems to break the NDS game selection menu for me!?!
Once i scroll down the first page, it hangs before showing what's on the next page
I've gone back to version 2.9 and all is well again...
very strange - anyone else have this problem?
wtf.gif

update:
I redownloaded version 3
Then I tried going through the .nds files that were on that page of the list.
It turns out that one of the files (a weird icon one that my Mac must have generated) was the source of the problem.

Seems to be working fine now.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night