Hacking FW 1.81 Vita - What are my options?

darkangel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey peeps, I'm owning a Vita on FW 1.81 - as I had lost my interest in it, it collected dust in my drawer and as such I haven't been following the scene (read as: wololo.net) in a while.

I am able to run an save-exploit via Urbanix - but I want to know what my latest options are in regard to exploits and such. If I see it right I'm shit outta luck for rejuvenate since it relies on the Vitas e-mail program?

/Edit: So... am I right that rejuvenate is just about homebrew? So I won't be able to use TN-V, ARK or anything on it?
So, should I update to 3.01 first, use the Exploit on Persona 2 and decide later? Should I stay on 1.81? God damned, this is too complicated for me. Why can't the whole scene be straight forward like with the 3ds...

Last edited by darkangel5000,
D

Deleted User

Update to 3.18. That is the golden firmware for hacking, at the moment. You get a lot more options on 3.18 than you would on 1.81. :)

Reactions: darkangel5000

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
Update to 3.18. That is the golden firmware for hacking, at the moment. You get a lot more options on 3.18 than you would on 1.81. :)

Agreed. Other than the fact you can't get Rejuvenate running at 444mhz mode for better homebrew performance and certain newer games won't run on it there's not much it can't do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters