Future Hacks and Apology

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by hii915, Apr 6, 2016.

?

What hacks would you like

1. 8 bit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 16 bit

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Zelda

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Mario

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Other (please leave a comment)

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. hii915
    OP

hii915 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 9, 2015
    United States
    Earth, GBAtemp
    First I would like to Apologize for my planned x/y music hack which recently went under due to many reasons and I am very sorry for who was existed for the hack

However I like to 3ds hack and I will accept many Pokemon music hacks in a poll such as: Mario. 8 Bit, 16 bit or any other requests please Leave a comment Thanks!

Last edited by hii915, Apr 6, 2016
  2. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    honestly just go change the songs then share it, too many people make grand announcements that ultimately end up as nothing as they cba once they receive feedback, instead just do what it is you wanted to do and share it, if people like it then thats good, if not....well at least you actually did something more than an announcement and abandonment, that is the reason so many projects get crapped on straight away because 9/10 any announced project is just a pipedream

3. hii915
    OP

hii915 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 9, 2015
    United States
    Earth, GBAtemp
    just trying to get a idea on what people want then I will wait until it is done then announce it

4. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    just make what *you* want :)
    you cannot please everyone, so make things easier and do whatever it is you want and will keep you motivated

personally i think thats why most projects get abandoned (or not even started) because they are trying to please everyone, just make something you would enjoy and something you would enjoy making, don't make another COD just because its the popular game

Last edited by gamesquest1, Apr 6, 2016
    peteruk likes this.
  5. hii915
    OP

hii915 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 9, 2015
    United States
    Earth, GBAtemp
    I dont know
    I have a idea of what I want just trying to narrow it down
    Thanks for the helping me out though.

6. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    yeah just seen too many projects burn out from the "planning" phase, sometimes its better to just get cracking and let the ideas come naturally, you can always go back and bring the start back in line with the end if the project changes shape dramatically, but planning/debating for too long usually just ends up in nothing :P