Hacking Fusée Gelée payload not working

termitavee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Context:
I just tried to load hekate CTCaer mod once, The usual screed loaded with different options, I tried t load CWF but got a purple screen (I waited a couple of minutes and then restarted). After that, I haven't managed to launch a payload again (I get the normal output on the PC but the Switch keeps the black screen.

Questions:
  1. Does anyone know what that purple screen means? nvm, I found the answer
  2. Why cant load any payload?
  3. Do you think I fckd up? suggestions?

Notes:
  • The SD card works properly.
  • It might had have a corrupt file (it's a posibility).
  • I'm using linux with the web injector but I also tried this guide's options and windows.
  • The switch works properly, I can play games and online works.

I don't have any screenshots but I will take photos when I get back home (in 7-8 hours).

Thanks.

Last edited by termitavee,

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
1. Kernel panic
2. wrong drivers, wrong usb port, wrong payload, wrong payload launcher. Go ahead and start using tegrarcmsmashgui (or how is it called)
3. There is no real way to fück up here. Unless you are using some unknown payloads.
Do you have proper files on your SD?

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

termitavee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, I tried different ports, OS, launchers, and always the same, the payload injector says ok but the switch doesn't show anything :/

maybe the first time there were some corrupted files or payload and the kernel panic corrupted something (I'd like to format the console but I don't want to lose pokemon quest's progress)

I guess I will wait some time and continue playing Splatoon 2, thanks anyway for four help :)

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
OK, I tried different ports, OS, launchers, and always the same, the payload injector says ok but the switch doesn't show anything :/

maybe the first time there were some corrupted files or payload and the kernel panic corrupted something (I'd like to format the console but I don't want to lose pokemon quest's progress)

I guess I will wait some time and continue playing Splatoon 2, thanks anyway for four help :)
Kernel panic means nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol