Gaming Fun cooperative games..?

3DPiper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My daughter and I both have a DS lite and have very much been enjoying Mario Kart DS.. Any other fun cooperative-play games?

yaynds.gif

-Matthew

HelloKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would recommend clubhouse games (42 all time classics)... there are alot of fun little games in there you guys can play together
happy.gif

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've heard Children Of Mana has a co-op mode, but requires everybody to have their own cart. I dunno how good it is, the old Secret Of Mana co-op mode rocked, but I've heard CoM is somewhat of a letdown

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I never really considered Mario Kart to ever really be a co-op game (except double dash). If you mean multiplayer, then there's stuff like Tetris, New Super Mario Bros minigames and Bomberman.

3DPiper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never really considered Mario Kart to ever really be a co-op game (except double dash).

We play the balloon battle multiplayer, and play on the same team.. That way we're not competing against each other (I'm 35, she's 8) and work together.. We've had so much fun with it I'm thinking of buying another couple of NDSLs for my wife and son (4) so we can all play..

QUOTEIf you mean multiplayer, then there's stuff like Tetris, New Super Mario Bros minigames and Bomberman.

I'll check on those! Thanks!

-Matthew

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-