deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Works great for me
smile.gif

Download here: http://skhsarki.extra.hu/files/download/Ho...20Apps/vba1.zip
(Got the link from here . Scroll down and you will see VBA, I provided the first one.)

Supports front sd and all controllers
smile.gif

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the title of the topic the word Channels normally means more than one (j/k) Good job on the channel, hope to see more.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Eternal Myst said:
I have a NTCU Wii.
Games Run too fast on it.Problem?
I thought I read that it was programmed in/for Pal60. I'm not too sure about this though. I'm pretty sure I have read it somewhere, but I can't quite remember. =/ You'll probably have to wait for an NTSC version I think...

redrumbrg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have tried the new version of snes9x 3.1 but everytime i use this channel i get the different color screen, nothing works. my snes9x 2.5 works just fine. i have reformatted my card and even bought a new one but still the same results. what could be the problem?

redrumbrg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it has not bricked on my system as i said version 2.5 works fine it is just version 3.1 doesn't i get the test color screen

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
redrumbrg said:
it has not bricked on my system as i said version 2.5 works fine it is just version 3.1 doesn't i get the test color screen
Okay thanks these are tested. I'm glad.

I'm going to install them, thanks!!
smile.gif

harrybuttox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only problem the vba channel is that when you try to return to loader you get a code dump screen. Most likely because its looking for the homebrew channel.

redrumbrg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
redrumbrg said:
i have tried the new version of snes9x 3.1 but everytime i use this channel i get the different color screen, nothing works. my snes9x 2.5 works just fine. i have reformatted my card and even bought a new one but still the same results. what could be the problem?

has anyone else had this problem

logical-dude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it works for me.

apart from final fantasy 3 wont work with the classic controller the character just keep walking to the left..

thats why i went back to version 2.5

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love that the emus are finally coming together on the Wii, I give props to all the hard working people putting these together for us to enjoy, and all the cool looking banners to go along with the emu's.

Now if someone could make a better MAME emu for the Wii, I've been dying to play some old school Arcade games this summer!!!

Is there a Colecovision emu for the Wii available yet, I love the one for the DS, but I want to see it on my 42" flat screen?

Thanks

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about the Color Gameboy emu.... When I chose a game, and play it how do I go back to the Rom selection screen all I get is numbers and I have to physically shut off the power to my Wii.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I have a question about the Color Gameboy emu.... When I chose a game, and play it how do I go back to the Rom selection screen all I get is numbers and I have to physically shut off the power to my Wii.
Unless the creator decides to modify the emulator into a channel, that'll always happen. It's trying to look for the HBC that's it's supposed to have booted off. Because it's not there, it just comes up with a load of code.

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless the creator decides to modify the emulator into a channel, that'll always happen. It's trying to look for the HBC that's it's supposed to have booted off. Because it's not there, it just comes up with a load of code.
[/quote]

Oh I see, so we have to wait for an updated version, or someone to put the emu and banner into one wad?

Thanks elm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte