Question FTp Application

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by luius, Jun 5, 2018.

1. m4xw

m4xw Ancient Deity

May 25, 2018
    Germany
    LibnxError_BadGfxDequeueBuffer

Don't use it docked

2. Vorenu5

Vorenu5 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2016
    United States
    While running the FTP server over wifi and being connected to it on my PC, my switch idled out and entered sleep mode. I have not been able to connect to the FTP server again when it is running over wifi. I have rebooted every way I can think of, tried different versions of ftpd and I am still unable to connect when using wifi. Has anyone run into a similar issue or have a possible solution to this problem? (Using hekate and FW 2.3.0 btw)

3. sirAnger

sirAnger GBAtemp Fan

Dec 4, 2002
    United States
    Michigan
    I wasn't using it docked, but it may have been plugged into my phone for hekate.

Last edited by sirAnger, Jun 24, 2018
  4. aerik

aerik Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2004
    Brazil
    You have the link for the special DNS servers ?

5. Vorenu5

Vorenu5 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2016
    United States
    I fixed my issue by deleting the wifi network in the switch settings and adding it again :D

6. morrison22

morrison22 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 26, 2005
    United States
    nevermind

Last edited by morrison22, Jun 26, 2018
  7. Drejj

Drejj Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2006
    I also get Error code 2345-0021 when transfering bigger files. Not docked. Nothing connected to USB-C port.

8. sirAnger

sirAnger GBAtemp Fan

Dec 4, 2002
    United States
    Michigan
    I'm getting that with an exfat card. Are you exfat or fat32 drejj?

9. Drejj

Drejj Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2006
    exfat

10. sirAnger

sirAnger GBAtemp Fan

Dec 4, 2002
    United States
    Michigan
    I'm planning on reformatting my cart FAT32 when I get a few minutes then trying again.

11. Drejj

Drejj Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2006
    Sure, worth a try. Otherwise i think we have to wait for the new version:

12. m4xw

m4xw Ancient Deity

May 25, 2018
    Germany
    Just recompiled try it

Attached Files:

• ftpd.zip
      File size:
      133.6 KB
      Views:
  13. Drejj

Drejj Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2006
    Works. No crash. It's still very slow tho. Around 500KB/sec. 531MB took 15min 36sec to transfer.

14. kavid

kavid GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 28, 2008
    Switzerland
    it works 。thank you

15. hamrawk

hamrawk Content Creator

Oct 18, 2014
    United States
    Just updated to that new file and am still getting the same error -

[​IMG]

16. morrison22

Nov 26, 2005
    United States
    The issue is definitely 100% with the hidden license file on the sd card. A format will fix it for sure if u can’t see and remove it by unhiding files.

I know that will work because I have done it. After you format, use the updated ftpd.

Last edited by morrison22, Jul 4, 2018
    Tomobobo likes this.
  17. hamrawk

hamrawk Content Creator

Oct 18, 2014
    United States
    I thought you said OSX creates that file. I've never used OSX with this card, I don't even have access to a Mac. This is a great suggestion, but I'm hesitant because my microSD is huge and it will take a while to move everything off, format, then move everything back on. If you're SURE there's a hidden file, shouldn't there be a way to delete it on Windows? I have hidden files visible and am not seeing it, so is there some trick?

18. morrison22

Nov 26, 2005
    United States
    I was using OS-X to deal with it. So I can’t say for sure in Windows. I did format the sd card in a Windows virtual machine though to avoid any issues with exFAT.

I was also able to physically see the license file via FileZilla browser in Windows VM and OS-X and it’s size was 0. I wasn’t able to delete it via FileZilla FTP browser, so that’s when I decided to format.

Also, in windows you want select all content on the sd card before ejecting the card and clicking properties and navigating to the check box where u can uncheck archiving... as this has been known to some users to cause further issues because it creates hidden files that are not needed by sx os.

In the time it takes to troubleshoot though, in all honesty you could back up, format and put your files back on the card. Might as well. Cleanest solution. And prolly quickest if nothing else is working.

Last edited by morrison22, Jul 4, 2018
  19. hamrawk

hamrawk Content Creator

Oct 18, 2014
    United States
    The only license file I can see in FileZilla is 64 bytes, not 0 bytes. I deleted it anyway and am still having the same issue.

An awesome way to prevent going forward, so thank you for that, but doesn't necessarily fix the issue at hand.

20. sirAnger

sirAnger GBAtemp Fan

Dec 4, 2002
    United States
    Michigan
    Just got around to trying this build from m4xw. Works great for me, no speed issues.

morrison22 likes this.