Hacking Frustration!

Xta Large

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for a help request, but this is driving me absolutely bonkers. I'm using WiiGator's Backup Launcher v3 Beta, and I've got a game here - my Mario Strikers Charged backup - that only works if it's NOT 1:1. I've googled my brains out and still haven't unearthed a tool that'll 'patch' or 'decrypt' or whatever (except for WiiED/WiiISO and WiiScrubber, which I'm pretty sure won't do what I'm trying to do here). Can someone guide me through what I'm supposed to do to get this working on mah Wii?

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's waniniko's old one, but the problem is the common-key file with it and him not wanting it out, look for "extract-partition"

SJ2K9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe this may help...

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=106049

feel free to PM me if this is no good and i'll see what i can do
smile.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
that's weird....I have Mario Strikers and both 1:1 and patched works fine, the only difference is that, on the patched one, the intro video is not there, not important, but when I use for the first time the 1:1, I was like ..........WOW..!!!
smile.gif

SJ2K9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Some iso's have to be decrypted, (see the compatibilty matrix for reference) personally i use the original backup creator from the 0.1 version for games that need to be decrypted and it works fine for those that have to be decrypted, however according to the list a 1:1 copy should work fine

Also what type of discs ae you using?? you should be using DVD-R discs or DVD+R with the booktype set to DVDROM also burn them @ 4x speed using imgburn

Xta Large

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep in mind I'm NTSC.

Now, I have two questions (btw, thanks a lot for the help so far!).

#1 - Where would I find this backup creator and how would I use it to decrypt a 1:1 iso?

#2 - How do I burn a DVD+R with the booktype set to DVDROM? I've got about sixty of those laying around, it'd certainly help to know.

SJ2K9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
your problem doesnt matter if your NTSC or PAL

however

#1 check you PM in about 5 mins
smile.gif

#2 this is all dependant on your burner if its a shit one like mine you wont be able to change the booktype (in which case go out and buy some DVD-R's)

if you can change the booktype there is a setting in imgburn that will allow you to change it (tools -> drive -> change booktype)

Xta Large

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kimikal27 said:
SJ2K9 said:
kimikal27 said:
what is the part that you don't get?
ermmmmmmmmmm...........all of it

ermmmmmmmmmmmm so you have alot to learn
sorry but i don't have time for guys like you,
if you wanna learn
learn how to ask
Hey, I'm a noob when it comes to this, kay? If you want me to learn, re-ask your question in a way that I could understand. You can't really blame me for not knowing what the heck I'm talking about, I just joined the Wii Homebrew scene two days ago and I'm rushing to cram all of this info in mah head.

SJ2K9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
without wanting to take this anymore off topic than it already is...

kimikal27 you seriously need a lesson in the english language

your 1st post ...

QUOTE said:
sorry man , but how did you got that in dvd and what dvd?

makes no sence whatsoever as you can see if you can read and understand everything prior to your original post i was in the process of helping xtalarge which makes your last post even more confusing...

QUOTEermmmmmmmmmmmm so you have alot to learn
sorry but i don't have time for guys like you,
if you wanna learn
learn how to ask

if you have something useful to add then please do otherwise do us all a favor and STFU...thanks
smile.gif

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SJ2K9 i don't really care about what you are saying , i was trying to help , but I'm not English ...
I'm Portuguese, i do what i can...
and i could help a lot
at this time i just don't care
good luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM