Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus. Jesus Christ. What can I say?

Alright; let's start off by saying I was a user of Verizon Fios. Everything was nice. The birds sang, the sky was blue, and my internet wasn't extremely fucking unstable. But all this was bound to change when Frontier Communications bought out Verizon Fios. Now, all of a sudden, my internet seems to have more issues than it has over the past several years! For example, I have no clue why (yeah, thanks technical support), but all of today my internet was down. But you didn't think Verizon Fios only provided internet? No, also TV and phone service (thank God I don't use their phone service). I know this is a massive first world problem, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm extremely pissed right now. Anyway, sorry if this doesn't make any sense; I literally began writing this rant as soon as the internet came back up (at 2:00 AM), very tired, and twice as angry.

(If you're wondering why I was sitting here until 2:00 AM waiting for internet, suffice to say I'm an addict. Also a night owl.)

EDIT: Does anyone else here use Frontier Communications? If so, I'd like to know if you've had any hardships with them.

Last edited by Logan Pockrus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol