Homebrew Friend List Broken After A9LH installation

SmugNipa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally installed A9LH and I tried to register a friend on my friend list shortly after but the screen just froze on the boot up of the Friend List. Is there anyway to fix this?

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I finally installed A9LH and I tried to register a friend on my friend list shortly after but the screen just froze on the boot up of the Friend List. Is there anyway to fix this?

Are you on 11.1? I remember the friends module being updated a while ago.

D

Deleted User

Wow nip, you couldve come to me you dingus. Are any other system applications broken? Have you created a mii? Youve maybe got a case of the franken firmware, if so, yall know the drill

Last edited by ,

SmugNipa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow nip, you couldve come to me you dingus. Are any other system applications broken? Have you created a mii? Youve maybe got a case of the franken firmware, if so, yall know the drill
Rob wew. I didnt expect to see you here. What did I screw up my man?

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You need to wait a few mins for it to load up, this issue has occurred before with alot of users, I'd suggest you leaving it to load for a good 15-20 mins (should load around that many mins or less) and it should be good. If it still doesn't load after 15-20 mins, then you have a serious problem.

Reactions: logg and 4gionz

logg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to wait a few mins for it to load up, this issue has occurred before with alot of users, I'd suggest you leaving it to load for a good 15-20 mins (should load around that many mins or less) and it should be good. If it still doesn't load after 15-20 mins, then you have a serious problem.
I have to say I was not expecting this to work, but sure enough, after about 10 minutes of waiting, cheerful music started up and an error telling me to go make a Mii appeared. Latest 6.3.1 luma, finally got around to getting off Gateway emunand after my sd card failed.

Mii creation was a bit buggy too. When I took a picture to create a new Mii, it lists photos of alternative pre-generated Miis that you can select from. The previews for all the possible precreated from picture alternatives were just arrays of random bright dots until it got about 4 suggestions in, and then the suggestion previews were just blank.

After Mii creation and waiting that first time though, Friend List works fine.

Reactions: Posghetti

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm