Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good matches yonex204, we had a good connection almost lagless matches I'd say, hope to play you again.

lol yeah that was great. and ya we did have good connection heh. i'd defintly would want to play ya again =P

haha those were great. mphil you're nuts with zelda.

I'd like to get good with mario at first i was skeptical of him but he seems like he has a lot potential except every time i picked him you guys killed me haha

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Yonex u won both times sudden death :'(!! haha i hav played u before but this time the connection is alot better...
biggrin.gif

Oh and u are most probably one of the best i have played on these forums.

Edit: The rest of those matches were awesome, once again. Man, first time playin on 480p online with this game. And damn does it make one hell of a difference with lag. i dno lol, jus seemed waaaay smoother.

Last time we played tho yonex. lag was quite bad. but this time conection was pretty sweet!! Nice matches!!

PS: Mphil im adding u. add me too
biggrin.gif
. FC is on first page.

lal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Name WOLFY

Code 4639-8385-2773

add me please
smile.gif

my internet is not to fast but, please, add me! i need to brawl soooooo badly
shy.gif

mphil145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
haha those were great. mphil you're nuts with zelda.

I'd like to get good with mario at first i was skeptical of him but he seems like he has a lot potential except every time i picked him you guys killed me haha

O Bob Loblaw you were the third guy in the game, yeah those were some good funny matches, I LMAO so hard when you won with Kirby and you had that one quote that says "o shi...."as for mario he's an all around good char just keep practicing

Mirato I'll add you as soon as I sign back on

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Who is mica (in game SSBB) on these forums?? Who ever it was nice match!! u had 3 lives i had 1..
biggrin.gif
WAT A COME BACK
biggrin.gif

EDIT: LAL!!! Im so suprised u sed ur conection speed wasnt that good. but still almost lag free match!! well u do live ine urope so that helps alot. I LMAOOOOOOO'd at "SHOW ME YOUR BOOBS"

I take that back slightly. lag is still tehre
sleep.gif

yonex204

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yonex u won both times sudden death :'(!! haha i hav played u before but this time the connection is alot better...
biggrin.gif

Oh and u are most probably one of the best i have played on these forums.

Edit: The rest of those matches were awesome, once again. Man, first time playin on 480p online with this game. And damn does it make one hell of a difference with lag. i dno lol, jus seemed waaaay smoother.

Last time we played tho yonex. lag was quite bad. but this time conection was pretty sweet!! Nice matches!!

PS: Mphil im adding u. add me too
biggrin.gif
. FC is on first page.

loll yeah i'm surprise how nice our connection was considering were so far apart. It's better then some connection i get with people fromt he states. and yeah, those were some great matches, i liked how we used the same character twice lol. good games ^^

lal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
yeah, it sucks
dry.gif
in greece the internet is very expensive and not to good speed.
anyway, you beat me good
laugh.gif
if isnt the lag.... oh well... next time i'll play with the game cube controler.

edit: oh, i forget. thank you that you play with me
smile.gif

coolbgdog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey trung add me I want to play you since your in the US. Everybody else that I added on this topic hasn't added me. I wish this setup was like xbl but anyway I want to try this.

coolbgdog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey trung add me I want to play you since your in the US. Everybody else that I added on this topic hasn't added me. I wish this setup was like xbl but anyway I want to try this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ