Sloshy

OP
Trophies
Website
piecesoflint.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
The Friend Code Database has been down for a long time and as far as I can tell, there's nobody trying to get this fixed. No announcements saying its down or anything; its like nobody goes there anymore (even the people running gbatemp). Why's this taking so long for it to get fixed? If someone is working on it then please at least "try" to say how close you are to getting it done, please!

Okay my rant's over. Anyone else with similar thoughts?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
our technician has gone missing (Narin? where are you!?) and myself, well, I am stuck in China with a slow-ass internet.
I'll do what I can when I get back to europe.

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
You are not alone, I always update my FC's whenever there's FC involved in a game especially right now. I just hope this app is fixed. *prays*

wildfire95

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The error is a table missing, just reinport the table the last backup into PHPMYADMIN and whoa, fixed.

But you need to download a MYSQL DB EDITOR so you can cut out the table for the FC's.

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, IPS Driver Error, whenever I look at it... Q_Q
That's quite sad, as playing with people you actually 'know' or you made out a date to play is much better than playing with anybody else...
Mario Kart for example, it really pisses me off that some people can't lose. They just turn their DS off and are gone. ~.~"

I hope the friendcode database will be back up soon!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL