BOOOOOO
unsure.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to see the new movie by the Signs guy (I know his name, too lazy to spell it correctly). Looks really good

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Actually only had some view lucky things today
No bad things

Does this mean I'm from hell?

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't even notice that today was Friday the 13th. Is it supposed to be lucky or unlucky?

The only reason the date has any meaning to me is because my Teacher got married on this day and she always introduces herself to new students and then does her best to bring up marriages within the first 48hrs of knowing them and she promptly slides that one in there. When she told me, I told her Congrats as I didn't know there was anything special about the day. When she told some other classmates one of them screamed, two backed up a little and one of them laughed nervously.

Never mind my earlier question, writing that down made me remember its supposed to be Unlucky.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was well worried about this friday 13th... had a 9am exam !!! i'm not a morning person so i was well paranoid about over sleeping or something!!! luckily, got there in plenty of time and the xam went well! have had really bad experiences on friday 13th before... like my step-grandad dying ='(

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
gizmo_gal said:
I didn't even notice that today was Friday the 13th. Is it supposed to be lucky or unlucky?

The only reason the date has any meaning to me is because my Teacher got married on this day and she always introduces herself to new students and then does her best to bring up marriages within the first 48hrs of knowing them and she promptly slides that one in there. When she told me, I told her Congrats as I didn't know there was anything special about the day. When she told some other classmates one of them screamed, two backed up a little and one of them laughed nervously.

Never mind my earlier question, writing that down made me remember its supposed to be Unlucky.

No offense Gizmo, but where do you live that you didn't know Friday the 13th was unlucky? I mean, they didn't even put an F13 key on your keyboard it's so unlucky.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh