ROM Hack Question Friday the 13th save file?

• Thread starter nWo
  • Start date
  • Views 6,333
  • Replies 3
  • Likes 2

nWo

The Game Master
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey yo.

I was wondering if anyone is willing to share a save file for Friday the 13th the game? With unlocked Jason characters etc.

I have been looking for it a good darn time but it seems I can`t find it. It has been pretty hard to find a decent save files compilation, I have found many but they are outdated.

Thank you in advance!!!

www.facebook.com/cucothegamemaster/

Reactions: BigOnYa and Gobus

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there. Have you ever found a save file for this, which unlocks all the Jasons, etc? Or anybody? Looked for awhile now and can't find either. On a banned switch so can't earn it normally. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Last edited by BigOnYa,

nWo

The Game Master
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi there. Have you ever found a save file for this, which unlocks all the Jasons, etc? Or anybody? Looked for awhile now and can't find either. On a banned switch so can't earn it normally. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Hey man. No, sadly I haven't found a save file for this yet, I have asked in many places but nobody is willing to share it. Please if you find one, let me know. I will do the same on this thread if I found any.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1