Freezing Issues when loading games

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Demolisho, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Demolisho
    OP

Demolisho Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2009
    United States
    I recently bought an M3 real device from modchipcentral and I'm not too happy with it right now. It didn't even come with a CD-rom.

The firmware loads up fine, however, whenever I try to load any DS backup the screen flashes white and freezes. Some games freeze on a black screen. I've downloaded several versions of the firmware........

I assumed that this was a contact issue, tried the paper trick, didn't work. I've tried 5 separate backups, none work. Does anyone have any assumptions or tips for me?

2. PettingZoo

PettingZoo yesss

Oct 5, 2008
    in the trap
    No one sends flashcarts with CD's seeing as firmware is always updated fast packaging CD-ROM's are pointless. Try the iSakuReal triple booter which has (iTouchDS, M3 Touchpod and Sakura) see my signature for link [​IMG]. If nothing works, check if it is a fake (like if the website on the cart is wrong, etc.).

3. Demolisho
    OP

Demolisho Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2009
    United States
    The problem still persists with iSakuReal unfortunately.

I'm pretty sure it's real, I just think it's faulty.

*edit*

Used 2 different SD cards with my own card reader, still nothing. I wish I could send it back.

*edit 2*

I gave up on it, I decided to buy a cheap R4 clone instead. I made sure this sender was reliable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice