Homebrew WIP FreeShopNX

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
using this will result in a CDN bann, so no more firmware updates and also no more game updates. not worth it IMHO
This has not been proven. CDNSP stopped working as the cert used for that was used by thousands of people. Freeshop uses your own cert and no one upto now has had a CDN ban using this,

Reactions: intellettuanale

intellettuanale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This has not been proven. CDNSP stopped working as the cert used for that was used by thousands of people. Freeshop uses your own cert and no one upto now has had a CDN ban using this,
If it uses our own cert, what are certificate.cert and ticket.tik need to?

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I got banned ,, wich i didnt care becaise i dont play online ,, and was not going to pay for the online fee so......
Is this the easiest way or tool to download .CDN games ??

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
I got banned ,, wich i didnt care becaise i dont play online ,, and was not going to pay for the online fee so......
Is this the easiest way or tool to download .CDN games ??
CDNSP GUI on your computer which doesn't use your own cert or FreeshopNX on the Switch that does use your own cert, your choice.

DeuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I can’t, for the life of me, compile this from GitHub...

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently using a Homebrew called NXShop but I can't find much info on it. The author is listed as "Creatable". It works great except for any DLC title fails with error 2005-0360. Any ideas where this Homebrew comes from? I found it on YouTube and that's really the only place I see it referenced. Any idea if I can do something different to get the DLC titles to install?

wishbone1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
agreed i dont know how to download the dlc also, i click on it and it gives me the same error code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop trying to make on my cakes