Homebrew WIP FreeShopNX

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
www.nintendoreporters.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well without going into much detail ( I might not be the biggest pro piracy person out there) I can confirm this works in the form available elsewhere.
So yes I will use this if I ever fuckup in deleting a title rather then archiving it.

Edit;
-----
OK ease up people.
My PM is not for where what etc question for this. (PS I dont wat to be rude but hear me out)
For the sake of most of you im holding of as to what this might mean ban-wise.

Because we simply dont know what will happen, will it lead you to a console ban (as in online and eshop) ... chances are very likely.
Will massive use lead to CDN bans? Well they might...
Will massive use lead to account bans? Well they might...
If you really want to look into this now; if I can find it ... you can find it. (it isn't too hard and hints where already dropped by people in this thread)

I will not be answering those questions through PM / etc,
It still is best to wait for official word from the author on the how / what / where etc.

Last edited by PatrickD85,
Reactions: dgr1592

macia10

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I get following error when trying to compile :(
Code:
$ make
Main.cpp
aarch64-none-elf-g++ -MMD -MP -MF /home/PLMaciej/Desktop/FreeShopNX-master/build/Main.d -g -Wall -O2 -ffunction-sections -march=armv8-a -mtune=cortex-a57 -mtp=soft -fPIE  -I/home/PLMaciej/Desktop/FreeShopNX-master/include -I/opt/devkitpro/portlibs/switch/include -I/opt/devkitpro/libnx/include -I/home/PLMaciej/Desktop/FreeShopNX-master/build -D__SWITCH__ -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -std=gnu++17 -c /home/PLMaciej/Desktop/FreeShopNX-master/Sources/Main.cpp -o Main.o
In file included from C:/devkitPro/libnx/include/switch.h:13,
                 from C:/Users/PLMaciej/Desktop/FreeShopNX-master/Sources/Includes.h:26,
                 from C:/Users/PLMaciej/Desktop/FreeShopNX-master/Sources/UI.h:1,
                 from C:/Users/PLMaciej/Desktop/FreeShopNX-master/Sources/Main.cpp:1:
C:/Users/PLMaciej/Desktop/FreeShopNX-master/Sources/Main.cpp: In function 'int main()':
C:/Users/PLMaciej/Desktop/FreeShopNX-master/Sources/Main.cpp:5:18: error: 'ncmInitialize' was not declared in this scope
     if (R_FAILED(ncmInitialize()))
                  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
C:/devkitPro/libnx/include/switch/result.h:12:30: note: in definition of macro 'R_FAILED'
 #define R_FAILED(res)      ((res)!=0)
                              ^~~
C:/Users/PLMaciej/Desktop/FreeShopNX-master/Sources/Main.cpp:5:18: note: suggested alternative: 'nsvmInitialize'
     if (R_FAILED(ncmInitialize()))
                  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
C:/devkitPro/libnx/include/switch/result.h:12:30: note: in definition of macro 'R_FAILED'
 #define R_FAILED(res)      ((res)!=0)
                              ^~~
C:/Users/PLMaciej/Desktop/FreeShopNX-master/Sources/Main.cpp:25:5: error: 'ncmExit' was not declared in this scope
     ncmExit();
     ^~~~~~~
C:/Users/PLMaciej/Desktop/FreeShopNX-master/Sources/Main.cpp:25:5: note: suggested alternative: 'nsvmExit'
     ncmExit();
     ^~~~~~~
     nsvmExit
make[1]: *** [/opt/devkitpro/devkitA64/base_rules:14: Main.o] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:154: build] Error 2

Last edited by macia10,
Reactions: johhnydamage

Th3Monk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so is the tutorial up yet cuz ppl gonna need it from the looks of it lol

Would be nice if the tutorial could go up soon-ish so that people (including myself) can use the original devs work. Sadly at other sources, some people are claiming it to be their work (through a compiled package which is ready for use).

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Would be nice if the tutorial could go up soon-ish so that people (including myself) can use the original devs work. Sadly at other sources, some people are claiming it to be their work (through a compiled package which is ready for use).
I'm surprised no one else has compiled it on their own and shared how to do it yet at this point. I have the older compiled version of the app obtained through previously mentioned sources here, but an up to date current version is what I'd prefer. I know next to nothing about source code and how to compile it, but I've been trying on my own and will update in here if I ever get results

Leozairus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any help?

Main.o: In function `UI::Loop()':
C:/devhbl/Sources/UI.h:159: undefined reference to `nsInstallTitle'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
MAKE[1]: *** [/opt/devkitpro/libnx/switch_rules:80: /c/devhbl/eNXhop.elf] Error 1
MAKE: *** [Makefile:154: build] Error 2

there's one compiled on the wild, but I really want compile things by my self... others apps works fine but, any app 'eshop related'
gives any error...

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you Drama Queens just fucking stop? It's like we got developers, programmers, old timers and drama queens. I'd really love to get my info without a side of drama please.

Reactions: Ty_ and morrison22

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As you can use a different certificate.cert file than yours, does this mean you can't get banned by simply downloading from the CDN?
You're asking the wrong person
He knows nothing about what he linked. He just went on the discord (that I'm a part of) and feel like he should be first to post something he knows nothing abiut

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That's not funny