Freeshop problem

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Marcot95, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Marcot95
    OP

Marcot95 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2018
    Italy
    Hi, I have a problem with freeshop. When I want to download a game that I have already installed but then removed, a "queue install" message appears and then the program hangs and the console is restarted. The same problem I have it with eshop, I do not even download in sleep mode. Instead I can install the games in .cia format. With the games I've never installed, I have no problem. Freeshop is updated to version 4.1.3. I have 4 GB of available memory, the game needs 1.5 GB. I also tried to cancel the tickets with tiksweep, but it does not change anything. How can I solve? Is there an alternative to freeshop? Thanks so much

2. THEELEMENTKH

THEELEMENTKH GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Nintendo applied Switch's CDN (content delivery network) security measures, so any CDN downloader (freeshop, ciangel, tikdevil...) is and will forever be unusuable

EDIT: That also applies installing a non-legitimate ticket and trying to download the title with eShop

zacchi4k and TurdPooCharger like this.
  3. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolf-husky™ definitely not Lilith

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Many moons away
    This is because Nintendo blocked freeShop and all other downloaders from using the CDN. You won't be able to download games from their network anymore, unless you buy them legitimately.

Last edited by Lilith Valentine, Sep 5, 2018
  4. ZeroT21

ZeroT21 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 27, 2016
    United States
    Freeshop no longer works anymore after new anti-piracy measures have been added to 3ds nintendo servers.

TurdPooCharger likes this.
  5. wurstpistole

wurstpistole I got 8 warning points

Nov 19, 2015
    Gambia, The
    You must have been hiding behind a rock for the last four weeks.

6. Marcot95
    OP

Marcot95 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2018
    Italy
    I do not use the 3ds for a while and I just joined the forum, it's normal that I did not know anything. Anyway thanks to everyone