ROM Hack Freeshop not updating

HighFlyingBird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I've just noticed fed today that the freeshop does not seem to be updating with Miitopia being the last game added to the list. Still no Hey Pikmin or Brain Training for example... and probably other games I can't think of.

My question is, am I missing something? Has the URL fir title keys changed again?

I'm running freeshop version 2.2.0

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
On that QQ site there's only the key for EUR version of Hey Pikmin listed and dunno when it was added. The Freeshop listing will show it only after the cache gets updated.
The Devilish Brain Training EUR isn't listed on the same site.
I'd recommend trying to use FBI to get the Hey Pikmin for now.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

HighFlyingBird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the reply but I don't understand what that link is... should freeshop be 3.1.4 now? Is there a way I can quickly update freeshop from the 3DS itself and not have to use a laptop?

I've tried pressing update in freeshop ad it remains at 2.2.0

I've also tried scanning the qr code from freeshop.pw and it still remains at 2.2.0

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply but I don't understand what that link is... should freeshop be 3.1.4 now? Is there a way I can quickly update freeshop from the 3DS itself and not have to use a laptop?

I've also tried scanning the qr code from freeshop.pw and it still remains at 2.2.0
Manually update via the cia

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can't figure out how to manually install the new version onto my sd card... any advice?

I've downloaded the 3.1.4 file but I don't know what do with it now. Nothing seems to match what I have to replace it.
U have never installed a CIA before?

HighFlyingBird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
U have never installed a CIA before?
I haven't as I bought my 3DS already with CFW but I think even if I had, I couldn't find the CIA file in the link you gave me. I'm very much a noob at this I'm afraid. I'm not even sure what i was looking for. Any help and advice would be appreciated. Preferably in an "idiots guide" format

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's because freeShop.pw's QR code is the ome for 2.2.0. The QR code for 3.1.4 can be found in the first post of this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-arc13s-freeshop-fork-open-source-eshop-alternative.468436/

Scan that QR code using FBI's Scan QR code feature.

Reactions: HighFlyingBird

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't as I bought my 3DS already with CFW but I think even if I had, I couldn't find the CIA file in the link you gave me. I'm very much a noob at this I'm afraid. I'm not even sure what i was looking for. Any help and advice would be appreciated. Preferably in an "idiots guide" format

https://notabug.org/attachments/f6399793-2120-4972-8014-88ba1242a2d2

install it with godmode9
"Injecting any .CIA app into Health & Safety"

https://3ds.guide/godmode9-usage

Reactions: HighFlyingBird

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have dsx version of Paul’s the newest version and no mario and Luigi bowser minion was up
And I have cia of arc 2.2 the latest and that had Mario and Luigi bowser minion up
Both versions I have the same keys place listed. I’m just curious why they would not have the same games up to date if both have same title keys site?
I had updated cia version to Paul’s newest, 3.17 or 3.2 I forget what newest ver num is
And no longer had M&L bowsers minions up.
So scanned qr of arcs and installed old version again and the game was back up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel