Homebrew Freeshop - Failed installing key Problem

Kaan3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Today I wanted to install Super Mario 3D Land on my New Nintendo 2DS XL , but it said FAILED TO INSTALL , and when I clicked on the little moon which means that it installs when in sleep mode I think ot says : Can't Install Ticket , I'm so confused I still have 27GBs left on my micro sd

Today I wanted to install Super Mario 3D Land on my New Nintendo 2DS XL , but it said FAILED TO INSTALL , and when I clicked on the little moon which means that it installs when in sleep mode I think ot says : Can't Install Ticket , I'm so confused I still have 27GBs left on my micro sd
I forgot to say I installed 2 games already from the freeshop but I can't download more than the 2

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow I never thought no one would reply -_-
The post has only been open a couple minutes. Give people a chance.

You could have a corrupt sd card. Or a fake one that says you have more than you actually have.

If you're sure it's a genuine sd card... back up the contents and then format the card and set it back up again.

Reactions: Kaan3DS

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
It's all fixed , and btw it was up for an hour so not some minutes , I commented it because mostly people reply in half an hour
You know it is Christmas right? Most people are going to be spending time with their family rather than browsing forums

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: