Hacking Free ISO Burner

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
imgburn and dvd decrypter are the same program. decrypter was discontinued due to legal issues and imgburn popped up in it's place.

AFAIK the only difference is that imgburn can't rip dvds

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Imgburn again, in my opinion it (along with a few other choice apps, see any of the suggested programs types of threads) beats any commercial offering I have seen. jimmy j is correct although the burning interface was improved (you can build stuff for one).

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All software is free
smile.gif

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are Wii games picky like GC games? I know the only way I could get a fully working GC game burn was to use Nero 6 (I tried 7 and that didn't work), is Nero 6 the best way to go with Wii games too?

I don't know if this topic has been talked about much or not but I'm curious about this as well. When I was burning GC games, I had to burn it on my other computer with a certain software and a specific (Ritek) media. I can now burn Wii games on my laptop and on TDKs the backups work fine. I didn't have to hunt all over trying to find the golden media or the perfect software match. It would seem that the Wii is not as picky.

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TDK is top quality media for the Wii so it's obvious why it works. :\

No it's not. My post wasn't that long. Did you actually read all of it? If you modded your GC, you would know most if not all were VERY picky about what media it would work with. I only found one brand that would work in it. My comment was that I'm glad the Wii is not as picky.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That's even worse :angry:😡 :sad::cry::cry::cry: