Hacking Free DLC and Loadiine?

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I just have a quick question. As the title states, I'm wondering if it was possible to use DLC in a Wii U Game through loadiine if that DLC (which is free in the eshop) is downloaded directly from the eshop, allowing the Wii U to recognize that the DLC is there in the system legitimately.

Reactions: Duckling

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello, I just have a quick question. As the title states, I'm wondering if it was possible to use DLC in a Wii U Game through loadiine if that DLC (which is free in the eshop) is downloaded directly from the eshop, allowing the Wii U to recognize that the DLC is there in the system legitimately.

Not currently, as I understand. Loadliine only has access to the SD card storage, so all games it can read are there, as DLC and updates. Same with game saves, it can only read and write from the SD card.

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Free DLC from the eshop and paid DLC from the eshop work the exact same way in Loadiine. Set everything up properly according to the instructions for DLC which are clearly written in the Loadiine OP and it will work.

D

Deleted User

Yeah. If your asking can you download DLC for a game and put it will a Loadiine game in the SD card than your right.

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for your replies. So it is possible to do, so long as I place the DLC in the SD card while also having it downloaded from the eshop. I will reference the Loadiine GX thread and figure out the steps from there.

Edit: After reading the Loadiine thread, it states that you need to have either the game disk or digital copy to install the DLC from the eshop. Is there any way around this?

Last edited by vgplayer54,

Reptitle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is possible to get free DLC an easy way, but the game particularly has to be mod-able. Not sure if i'm allowed to say anything involving steps, so you will have to search around yourself. (Unless of course someone specifically gives proof I won't be banned if I say anything)

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: The animators knew what they were doing.