Walverack

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello people, I'm new on this GBAtemp thing, so I just wanted to post an issue I have and see if it's possible to fix.

So, I was following 3ds.hacks.guide's methods to (obviously) hack my O3DS. I was trying to do the legacy method; BannerBomb3, as one of the sections of the most new method uses both shoulder buttons of the console, and one of them (for me) don't work, I saw myself obligated to try one of the legacy methods.
Sometime later, I followed most of the sections in the BannerBomb3 method, but, I seem to be stuck on the Fredtool part. (Fredtool: that one thing where you can get the .bin for the Flipnote Exploit).n
Everytime I try to go to the Fredtool site, the message "404 page not found" appears. So, I just have 2 questions for me to try finishing the fredtool method in an alternative way.

- Is every Fredtool_output.zip file that you get from the Fredtool site different? If not, can someone send a download to it?

- If all Fredtool_output.zip files ARE different, Is there a possible way that someone can convert my movable.sed file and extracted 42383841.bin from the SD Card?

Thanks for your attention
- Walverack

Walverack

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
You can find Fredtool here:
github /zoogie/Fredtool/releases

However, unless your shoulder buttons are broken, you should be using this guide and not Fredtool:
3ds hacks.guide/installing-boot9strap

hey man, everytime I try to open the fredtool file, the error 0xc000007b appears to me, is there any solution to this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F