Freakyforms: Deluxe hype thread

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by yuka001, Jul 10, 2012.

1. yuka001
    OP

yuka001 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 22, 2007
    You remember the awesome Freakyforms available on the e-shop? Great little game although got a bit on the repetitive side after a while.

A retail version will be released on 28th of July, with lots of new content and even an RPG mode!

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/39540/freakyforms-deluxe-release-date-uk/

Thing is: this was announced during Nintendo direct on 22nd of June, but almost no gaming website passed on the info so I just found out about this.

Anyone else hyped about this?

2. Sychophantom

Sychophantom I'm a plant.

Mar 7, 2008
    United States
    Born on the Bayou
    If it comes out in the US and can link with the eshop version, I'll buy it day one.. Otherwise, I'll wait for a bargain bin find.

3. yuka001
    OP

yuka001 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 22, 2007
    Yeah, it isn't mentioned anywhere whether you'll be able to import stuff from the e-shop version, so I doubt it will happen, unfortunately... :(

4. Seaking

Seaking GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 26, 2010
    United States
    i have Freakyforms, and dear god, this is a shitty game IMO. a full retail release? yeah, the guys making it can go fuck themselves.

5. Janthran

Janthran Solarian

Sep 17, 2011
    United States
    The Pacific Northwet
    Rip off of Drawn to Life.
    'nuff said

6. BenRK

BenRK GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 21, 2010
    United States
  7. Vampire Lied

Vampire Lied Resident sociopath

May 27, 2011
    United States
    somewhere
    Should be a DLC add-on for the original or something. Wtf, they gonna make retail copies of dsiware that sold well now? If they were gonna port/improve an eshop game and release on cartridge, why not pushmo? Might be worth $10 once it goes clearance though.

1 person likes this.
  8. yuka001
    OP

yuka001 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 22, 2007
    Well, at least it's about half the price of a normal retail game in the UK. Around £20 when most 3DS games are around £40. Also, it's not DSiWare, it's 3DSWare.

9. Vampire Lied

Vampire Lied Resident sociopath

May 27, 2011
    United States
    somewhere
    That's why i asked, sarcastically, if they were going to port dsiware to retail.
    Bottom line, I will not buy this for more than $10.

10. Xuang

Xuang Professional

Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    needs shantae retail, freakyforms was not what I expected when I bought it and it sucks because I can't get my money back for it. :/