Fracture Trailer

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34641.html

A new game by Lucasarts, too bad as it looks like.... well it looks fun in a silly way. The story is about the war between the western and the eastern part of the US because in the distant future there is only war. The west army is suppose to be the DNA enhanced (bad guys) while the east army has cybernetics and ground deformation technology (good guys). The plot seems so... cliched.
While I don't have high hopes on this one I wish Lucasarts the best, as is one of my favorite companies.

PS. Go east.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks good to me, and a very interesting concept. As long as they don't do a Haze on us and over-hype it then come out with a crap game. I think I'll keep my eye on this one. As it's Lucas Arts, I'll assume it's coming out for PC, right?

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
VVoltz™ said:

A new game by Lucasarts, too bad as it looks like.... well it looks fun in a silly way. The story is about the war between the western and the eastern part of the US because in the distant future there is only war. The west army is suppose to be the DNA enhanced (bad guys) while the east army has cybernetics and ground deformation technology (good guys). The plot seems so... cliched.
While I don't have high hopes on this one I wish Lucasarts the best, as is one of my favorite companies.

PS. Go east.

Fix'd

Don't let the internet control your spelling
wink.gif

Laters, bro
wink.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bob Evil said:
VVoltz™ said:

PS. Go east.

Fix'd

Don't let the internet control your spelling
wink.gif

Laters, bro
wink.gif

Thanks man, my english is not the best and lately (meaning the last 15 months) i'm not caring too much about my spelling here on the forums since the laptop I use to log in has a serious issue on its keyboard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up