Kaphis

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This is weird, I paid through paypal and everything, I even had it on record at paypal but I see nothing in "my account" over at foundmy.com, I emailed them already, have anyone experienced this before? My order of Wiikey went through no problem though with it labeled as "shipped" now

Presto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is weird, I paid through paypal and everything, I even had it on record at paypal but I see nothing in "my account" over at foundmy.com, I emailed them already, have anyone experienced this before? My order of Wiikey went through no problem though with it labeled as "shipped" now

that happend to me and they told me to look in my cart and pay via western union and they will take care of it. They e-mailed me b4 i emailed them about it.

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

that happend to me and they told me to look in my cart and pay via western union and they will take care of it. They e-mailed me b4 i emailed them about it.

Because they want their money Presto!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Nah. Just get a 3rd [3000 series] gen PSP. +2