Found 3DS data card, what to do?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by weiff, Nov 30, 2015.

1. weiff
    OP

weiff GBAtemp Regular

Nov 18, 2006
    So I was at the theater and found an SD card. After trying to see if there was anyway to identify the owner (turns out, no), I noticed that it was from a 3DS, it has tons of screenshots from Sm4sh on it.

However, now that I have it... is there anyway to extract usable data from it? I know if I pop it my 3DS it will just generate a new save folder. I am curious if I have options or if I should just format it and run with the free card.

2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Just format it it's a 3DS SD card its not like it has anything of use to you on it.

3. mqk9999

mqk9999 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 14, 2010
    United States
    The right thing to do would be hand it in to the lost & found at the theater.

4. Ridge

Ridge The Queen Anemone

Sep 10, 2015
    Norway
    Lunatea
    Ok but, who loses a 3DS SD card at a theater? Who takes it out of their 3DS in that of all places?

SignZ and SMVB64 like this.
  5. weiff
    OP

weiff GBAtemp Regular

Nov 18, 2006
    Alright, let me clarify... I was at the theater, it was found outside the theater in a large seating area. There was no exact shop I could have left it, not to mention I was not even sure it still worked until AFTER I tested it.