Kurobon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey,
I've been looking around for the dump of Foto Show down for awhile. Found the japanese rom, but can't seem to find the english one. It was released the second week of march shouldn't it be available by now? I thought it'd be interesting to try the photo gimmick they have in the game. Anyone know where I can find it or do I have to wait some more?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kurobon said:
Hey,
I've been looking around for the dump of Foto Show down for awhile. Found the japanese rom, but can't seem to find the english one. It was released the second week of march shouldn't it be available by now? I thought it'd be interesting to try the photo gimmick they have in the game. Anyone know where I can find it or do I have to wait some more?

good luck with that one! ... incase you have been asleep since the release of the DSi console... you should already know that there is NO FLASH CARD out there thats capable of using the DSi in DSi mode! (ie using camera functions) ... so no using the camera for any DSi game dumps!

Kurobon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I've been pretty obliviously side tracked lately, thanks for clearing that up
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse