Gaming Fossil Fighters Help!

frogknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello all...first post woo!
moogle.gif

Anyway, i was wondering if anyone could help me figure out why fossil fighters wont boot beyond the nintendo sign on my SC lite. The screen simply goes black after the aforementioned sign...any help would be awesome
smileipb2.png

frogknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome, it was only a simple update i needed...thanks a lot for the swift reply guys! Will def be using this site from now on
gbasp.gif

AzuraSky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since someone already made a tread i might as well post my question in here, i'm up to a part in some dig diga ruins and the bad guys just locked me in a room i can't seem to figure how to get out could someone help me?

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've updated my tools fine but i'm using an R4 with 1.18 and havn't had any issue yet,on a side note this game is pretty addicting to bad half the time I suck at cleaning fossils except the jewel rock ones.....

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Also i need to find the Sharks Den in that Underwater digsite to find their teeth or something. I've smashed nearly every blue rock there, but i only found like 3 holes or so that were empty. Where do i find it?

BlackNeedle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Anyone else striving for perfection? Up to now I only managed to clean the Venator leg part with 100/100 pts... Too bad the Venator is an overall fail with little use in battle... :/ My other fossils are all between 89-99, since getting less than 80 is nearly impossible (except you restrict yourself to the sole use of the hammer
wink.gif
About that auto-cleaning robot... it's really not much good except if you're grinding for donatio points, is it? I've got it at lv3 (cleans up to 70) and it needs another 70 (!!!) fossils cleaned by hand to level up...
Also, how many different vivosaurs are there? Highest entry I've got is #81, and I'm not that far with the story, so I'd guess there are about 100?

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@BlackNeedle: At the later levels cleaning is a pain in the butt since the rock part around the fossil is harder to break so i get around 60-95 in Lvl 6.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock