Hacking Format for games on DVD

Martins123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have got everything, loaders, managers, I'm ready to burn a game to a DVD and play it. What is the best format to put on the DVD? (ISO, WBFS,...)

Solution
none at all
you need a modchip if you want to read from a burned dvd.. loaders managers etc etc etc FOR WII or gamecube games, will only make you able to run stuff from USB or a SD card...

however if your wii does support burned dvds, you can't burn a container, you have to have a replica of the original disk..
i mean, you can't have a .iso or .wbfs file inside the dvd..
you must use a software like imgburn and write THE CONTENTS OF THE ISO to the dvd...

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
none at all
you need a modchip if you want to read from a burned dvd.. loaders managers etc etc etc FOR WII or gamecube games, will only make you able to run stuff from USB or a SD card...

however if your wii does support burned dvds, you can't burn a container, you have to have a replica of the original disk..
i mean, you can't have a .iso or .wbfs file inside the dvd..
you must use a software like imgburn and write THE CONTENTS OF THE ISO to the dvd...

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...