OP
Trophies
Website
spring-enterprises.neocities.org
XP
Country
Denmark
Music posting returns to the thread!
I felt like the way I was posting before, almost every day with often very little to show for it, was getting obnoxious, even if many people also enjoyed it. However I was feeling demotivated and insecure about if I could sustain anyone's interest. Of course, its a big ask to be able to do so near every single day! 🍋

When posting so often, there is not much progress that you can show every time, and things stop getting interesting.
In the couple of months of silence there has been here, there has certainly been development in my music style though, and now it feels like there might be something interesting worth showing again.

So, currently, my music style is in the field of this:

Small improvements little by little, I would say! Please enjoy if you can 💛🍋
There are of course many more songs that I made in the meantime that you can find just by clicking around following that link, if you want :3c

I will try to keep the music posts now to be around once per month, or just whenever I stumble into something interesting, or some development happens, this will make it more interesting for everyone involved I think :3

Last edited by Spring_Spring,

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Denmark
Possibly about time for a little update here again :3
I started added custom visuals to the youtube videos to get something a little more pleasing to look at, its pretty interesting :3
Multiple songs were made :3

There is a certain theme going through most of them, anyway, I hope someone might enjoy :3 🍋

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Denmark

Hello again, time sure passes quickly, doesn't it :3
Another fine selection of tunes are here for you with love 🤎
at least . . . I think so . . .
A few wierd religious themes are here, that often keep whirling around in my head these days. I am also quite pleasantly surprised that there has really only been five tunes this month, remember when I would make one every day, but they all sucked? 😹
maybe they didn't- but that pace was definitely so rushed that none of them even had any time to be enjoyed.

Sorry about all these rambles, hope you enjoy something here :3

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Denmark

I am taking a break now, but it has been a bit of a run of not very memorable songs lately, causing me to lose motivation a bit. They are not exactly terrible, but I feel a bit uncreative and don't know what to do next at the moment. 🐾
There are also some more POKEY covers I did, which I will post later. 🐱

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Denmark

I guess its time for another little song here, its not really a snow theme, its only because the first snow fell today that it uses a snow picture :3

I stopped using the oscilloscope views as well, and now there is a nice little mist effect in the video :3

Below it is a nice song about a chicken breast. And below that, some swinging peasant's dance.

Hope it proves at least somewhat enjoyable :3

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Denmark

Now we have a few more nice little songs, one for NES, which is pretty short, and another wierd folky like one. If that is even the correct word 🦊🎶

"Leaving Castaldy" was pretty slow to create, for a rather short song. After that, its now time for a little break again.

Please enjoy if you can :3

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Denmark

Hello again, and hope any reader is enjoying a nice Time of The Lord.

I'm taking a little break from the music again at the moment, but before that I had made a couple of new tunes, one of them along with my boyfriend @Reynardine !

It was the first song we made together. <3

It was called "Brown Spot", in honour of that puppy. The other songs here show some lovely nature pictures Reynardine also took here in winter, as their visuals.

My music has also begun to reach Spotify now, it has been a productive time, as it often is.

Hopefully something enjoyable can be found here! Happy new year, not that there is any indication it will be very happy! And thanks for continuing to read this silly thread which should really be a blog!

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps