Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Giveaway almost over, and great news now 2 winners will be chosen at the end!
Plus a chance instead to WIN the R4I GOLD 3DS PLUS!
sx_giveaway.png

Contest is simple, just visit their Flashcarda GIVE-AWAY page on Gleam, and enter by 'Follow @Flashcarda on Twitter' / 'Share Flashcarda site on INS' / 'Share Flashcarda site link on Facebook', check out the details below today, and grab your chance to WIN your FREE SX PRO or SX OS License Now! :)
  • This is a Free Giveaway of SX Pro, SX OS and R4i gold 3ds Plus.
  • Flashcarda will send out one of the 3 items for Free to the Winner.
  • As the winner, you can Choose to get the SX Pro, SX OS or R4i gold 3ds plus flashcard.
    (If you want to fast shipping, we can send from USA or France.)
  • For those of you miss the Giveaway, here is the Big Voucher code "Flashcarda".
:arrow: OFFICIAL SITE TO ENTRY CONTEST: --> https://gleam.io/LJmNj/win-a-free-sx-pro-sx-os-or-r4i-gold-plus-offered-by-flashcarda

NEWS UPDATED: --> Now TWO Lucky WINNERS to be PICKED when the GIVEAWAY is over soon! :)

Last edited by garyopa,

RoughBatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Given that you're a well established member of the community, I take it that this Flashcarda site is legitimate?

Just was wondering because this is literally the only mention of it I can find. Went ahead and ordered a product, but the lack of info on it gives me the willies.

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Given that you're a well established member of the community, I take it that this Flashcarda site is legitimate?

Just was wondering because this is literally the only mention of it I can find. Went ahead and ordered a product, but the lack of info on it gives me the willies.

Yes it is legit.

The owners have been around for over a decade, but sadly with all the crackdowns by Nintendo, alot of older sites had to give up their original domains and start up new domains to hide from Nintendo trackers.

Funny thing is most of 'crackdowns' is still related to 3DS flashcarts not the Switch as much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==