Status
Not open for further replies.

udunwanan0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I know this is kind of a silly question... but... is there a flash card out there that can support 3DS roms yet?
Thanks.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know maybe on second thought the whole '3DS Hacking' forum is a misleading title, until the stupid thing lets jerks play SpongeBob Under water krabby patty adventure Korean rom. It seems its either post like this one here or people who find neat things to do in with videos.

I also can not believe you people do not get bored ragging on these topics. Unless it's for post count, which I don't even think this forum has any secret Post Count area anyways so it doesn't matter.

Reactions: 1 person

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Even if the stickies were yellow, I don't think that will stop people from creating these sort of threads... :sleep:
I think I've already proposed this once, but having every single newcomer read that sticky thread upon registration would be a little more effective than assuming they're all going to read the stickies. I know we've had to deal with this since 3ds launch (?), but tempers seem to over-react a little too much to threads like this.

Just a heads-up to the OP: current flashcarts only run in ds mode, which means that you can at least play all of your backed-up ds games on your 3ds.

Reactions: 2 people

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
respectfully, i must disagree. being new to something means you should learn how it works before you attempt to get involved. for this site it means reading the forum rules and in each sub-section reading the stickies. if you can't do that then you are showing a lack of intelligence. which is what tempers are attacking.

-another world

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Since you're a newbie, I'll be polite.

As of now, no. There is nothing that plays 3DS roms.
Crown3DS is shown to have hacked the 3DS but there is no solid evidence whether it is true or fake.

I suggest you read the stickies (in yellow) before asking my friend.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe we shouldn't allow newcomers to create threads till they've read all the stickies :P

No way. Nobody reads stickies. It's stupid. The only way for people to get the message is, if once they click on the 3DS discussion, a page comes up that says "Nothing plays 3DS roms". That's it. Something simple, then they click an arrow or something and it leads to the discussions. If they still ask the question, instant ban. Thats how it should be.

Reactions: 1 person

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe we shouldn't allow newcomers to create threads till they've read all the stickies :P

No way. Nobody reads stickies. It's stupid. The only way for people to get the message is, if once they click on the 3DS discussion, a page comes up that says "Nothing plays 3DS roms". That's it. Something simple, then they click an arrow or something and it leads to the discussions. If they still ask the question, instant ban. Thats how it should be.

^^^This^^^
Or make a new banner that says "welcome to gbatemp, where nothing plays 3ds roms."
Seriously, some type of splash screen in the 3ds section would be great.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The only way for people to get the message is, if once they click on the 3DS discussion, a page comes up that says "Nothing plays 3DS roms". That's it.

No way. Nobody would listen.

The only way would be to put a message saying NOTHING PLAYS 3DS ROMS in :

- Highlighted
- Bolded
- Italicized
- Size 96 font

...and even then, people would still miss it.

Reactions: 3 people

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
The only thing that needs to be done in this situation is to refer the newcomer to the sticky topic, report the post, and move on. Which has already been done. There is no need for the aggression. At all. Some of you have been here long enough to know that.

Closed.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.