[FIX] - Pink dots while downgrading

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by MrMario123, Jan 27, 2016.

?

Did this tutorial help you?

Poll closed Jan 31, 2016.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. MrMario123
    OP

MrMario123 Switch Maniac :D

Jan 24, 2016
    Romania
    Bucharest
    Hi!I have found a fix for the little pink dots that appear when you downgrade(I used SafeSysUpdater to downgrade to 9.2.0-20U on n3ds).In my case, all files were ok, I pressed y and some pink dots appeared on my screen in a vertical line in my bottom left corner.I tried to downgrade for 1-2 hours, then I watched some tutorials about downgrading, and they said something about ftBrony.I opened up Homebrew Laincher with menuhax, and opened ftBroony, spammed B untill it exits, and entered SafeSysUpdater. I pressed Y and everything went fine.Hope this works for you!

If it doesn't turn on after downgrading, eject the sd card from the console and boot the console normaly.I recomend doing a sd card backup and format it (FAT32).

Attached Files:

2. MattKimura

MattKimura 3DS & WiiU Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2014
    United States
    Using FTbrony was a common fix way before. Some say it's optional, some say it helps. I personally just do it because it doesn't hurt to do it. Works every time for me, but using sysupdater not safesysupdater.

I think that pink dot thing started ever since safesysupdater.

Last edited by MattKimura, Jan 27, 2016
    CrispyYoshi and Tony_93 like this.
  3. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    You haven't found anything, this was well known and you even said it yourself that you saw it in some turorials :glare:

MattKimura likes this.
  4. MrMario123
    OP

MrMario123 Switch Maniac :D

Jan 24, 2016
    Romania
    Bucharest
    I saw some people comfused about some pink dots appearing while downgrading with safesysupdater, i made this thread for them.I didn't saw any tutorial about this pink dots ever before.