ROM Hack fix for dstt for pokemon

sonicsmash2

Trophies
XP
Country
tested on DStti but my rom was patched by childsplay, no freezes and i still gain exp still looking forward to the evolution freeze.

EPIC.NH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sonicsmash2, so it worked all good?

nice. i didnt seem to notice the evo AP, my starter evolved with just the Freeze and Exp patch

EvilChocolateSod

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Can someone please explain to me how we have to do this? Is the file the rom or are these some files which are supposed to put in the SD Card? I've got a R4i Revolution. I really need the game.

Goukenslay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a DSTT for NDS/NDSL with a Kingston 4GB micro SD with the new Refixed TTMenu Kernel V1.18 in it, when i save in either pokemon platinum or Heart Gold the save either saves or becomes currupted, how do i fix that? And my DSTT is the white one

Goukenslay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a DSTT for NDS/NDSL with a Kingston 4GB micro SD with the new Refixed TTMenu Kernel V1.18 in it, when i save in either pokemon platinum or Heart Gold the save either saves or becomes currupted, how do i fix that? And my DSTT is the white one
Should i update it to R4 v1.18 Kernel (English/French/Korean) or TTMenu Kernel (DSTTi & DSTT) v1.17a12

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.