chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember twitch plays pokemon?
Remember every fucking clone it managed to spawn afterwards?
Someone decided to say Fuck you, and try something slightly different.
With the power of technology, someone has handed the magical journey of a ten year old boy and his fantasy companions to...
A Fish
http://www.twitch.tv/fishplayspokemon
The game is set so wherever the fish floats to on screen, it registers to a button input also on the screen, thus letting the fish act.
The fish has already managed to Name its Pokemon, Win its 1st battle, and now it is stuck in its house atm. Progress? No. New phenomenon? Of course, the internet is fucking stupid.
But its certainly something laughable to pop in on every now and again. After all.
Imagine being able to see one day that a Fish beat the pokemon league.

Reactions: gamefan5

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wish I had even a 10th of the spare time the people watching that have.
What a waste of time, holy.

It's pretty much impossible that the fish will ever even get to the first gym in its lifetime. I'd be super surprised if it left the house tbh.

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I had even a 10th of the spare time the people watching that have.
What a waste of time, holy.

It's pretty much impossible that the fish will ever even get to the first gym in its lifetime. I'd be super surprised if it left the house tbh.
It has a pokemon which means it'd have to leave, go to oaks, try to leave oaks and leave town, go to oak's, fight gary, and because its lvl 6 and still stuck inside it's house, Im going to assume it beat gary. Only 140 hours in

But the chat keeps posting the same crap so i dont know whats going through anyones heads.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
It has a pokemon which means it'd have to leave, go to oaks, try to leave oaks and leave town, go to oak's, fight gary, and because its lvl 6 and still stuck inside it's house, Im going to assume it beat gary. Only 140 hours in

But the chat keeps posting the same crap so i dont know whats going through anyones heads.

i can't believe the fish did that.. how did he leaved the house go into grass and picked a pokemon... someone gave fish an hand...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't believe the fish did that.. how did he leaved the house go into grass and picked a pokemon... someone gived fish an hand...

There's some old saying about monkeys and typewriters. Give it enough time and he could beat the game.

The stream says he's been playing for about 160 hours and he's only gotten past his first battle. In 160 hours I could probably beat the game at least 10 times.

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
There's some old saying about monkeys and typewriters. Give it enough time and he could beat the game.

The stream says he's been playing for about 160 hours and he's only gotten past his first battle. In 160 hours I could probably beat the game at least 10 times.

i know but, he spends hours and hours "struggling" on the menus, i find it very very hard to go up in that specific spot, and press A in the right place inside the lab

but after after opening an emulator and try the game for refresh my memory and analysis, i found out, actually there is no much space for error in pallet town, professor oak does take you to the lab, so fish didn't had much trouble... and inside the lab, the probability is not that low like i thought.. the lab is tiny and there are 8 places he could grab a pokemon..

and after watch a bit if he "sits" on a key he can go a straight line so.. (i thought he couldn't "hold down" a key)

Idea for next stream: Random Number Generator plays Pokemon.
let it be random.org!

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
"Boobs Plays Pokemon" would be pretty interesting...:creep:

The left one bounces for movement, the right one bounces for button presses :tpi:

LET IT HAPPEN INTERNET

why not a vibrator? put some movement sensors\acelerometres on it, let him vibrate on a table

edit: or a camera, the same concept as the fish, but using a camera on a street, and when people passes by it selects the keys...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...