First time

smashbro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like everyone to know. I am not gonna grade it on a scale of 1-10. I am just gonna do a review of the game. I am gonna put wither its a buy/rent/bust. I am not trying to be a pro at this. Its some for me to do. I would like to point out that if you don't like the way I do things, I really could careless
happy.gif
. I am just here to give some facts and stuff I notice about the games. I also am only doing 360 games since I only rent games cause of my situation.

Thanks for reading that block of text. Have a nice day.

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
smashbro said:
I would like everyone to know. I am not gonna grade it on a scale of 1-10. I am just gonna do a review of the game. I am gonna put wither its a buy/rent/bust. I am not trying to be a pro at this. Its some for me to do. I would like to point out that if you don't like the way I do things, I really could careless
happy.gif
. I am just here to give some facts and stuff I notice about the games. I also am only doing 360 games since I only rent games cause of my situation.

If you think what you just wrote is a large block of text, we as a society have a serious issue.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BeatriceTheGolden said:
smashbro said:
happy.gif

If you think what you just wrote is a large block of text, we as a society have a serious issue.
People have different views on what a "large bock of text is". that was probably his longest post, now stop Demoting him, lol.
tongue.gif

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
BobTheJoeBob said:
BeatriceTheGolden said:
smashbro said:
happy.gif

People have different views on what a "large bock of text is". that was probably his longest post, now stop Demoting him, lol.
tongue.gif
Demoting? Really? That's the word you're going to choose?

smashbro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
BeatriceTheGolden said:
smashbro said:
happy.gif

tongue.gif
Sorry to say but not once did I say large block of text. And this isn't my longest post. A block of something doesn't have to be long.

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BeatriceTheGolden said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
BeatriceTheGolden said:
smashbro said:
happy.gif

tongue.gif
Demoting? Really? That's the word you're going to choose?

Yes, that is the word I'm gonna choose.

Sorry to say but not once did I say large block of text. And this isn't my longest post. A block of something doesn't have to be long.

Sorry, I just thought by "block of text" you meant that it was quite long, my mistake, Carry on (no I'm not being sarcastic in case anyone thinks I am)

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your welcome? Could you clarify what I did that was worthy of a thank you. Unless your talking about my admitting to a mistake, in which case your welcome and good luck on your reviewing.
yay.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
BeatriceTheGolden said:
Costello said:
i think it depends on how you word your post

scubersteve (beatricethingy) gets warned for about every post he makes anyway!
That's a lie, I have over a thousand posts and I don't have a thousand warnings!

Yeah, I was thinking that.
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

BeatriceTheGolden said:
QUOTE(BobTheJoeBob @ May 4 2010, 01:42 PM)
Hopefully your not one of those douche bags who give everything a 10, 9 or 8.
Not as bad as those douche bags who give everything a 1, 2 or 3.
0/10. Would not read again, terrible ending, and the plot was predictable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff