First thing you ever pirated

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
owait! I remember now, waaaaaaay back. When I still had a Apple II, my dad gave me a Floppy for some game with the name scribbled rather badly on the label. He "got them at a garage sale" along with other programs and stuff.

God, that was I don't even remember what year that was.

Icey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A cargo ship.

You never forget the first time you make someone unwillingly walk the plank.
wub.gif

PyroJames

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The first pirated videogame I ever owned was Metal Gear Solid. My friend had a modded PSX and a huge collection of burned games so I had him mod my PSX and burned me MGS. The first ever pirated game that I bought was NFL Blitz for PSX.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was Geometry Wars for the DS. Man, I loved that game to death. (It was my only rom on my R4 when I was on vacation in Pakistan. They didn't have internet when I stayed with family there.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
The first thing I pirated was probably Pokemon Red. Man those were the days... I didn't want to get caught but dial up was so damn loud.

beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep
DOOOO
DAAAADOOOOO
EEEERRREEERRREEEEERRRR
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had bought an Atari 2600 clone.
Actually The real question should be "first thing you ever not pirated" for me.
It was Simcity 300 WE (Unlimited)

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was 2003, around July or August. I had a GBA at the time and had bought the port of Donkey Kong Country on GBA, and was very very disappointed at how badly done it was. I missed the SNES and wanted one back, but at this point, we were in deep financial trouble and i was too young to get any sort of a job (already had one for mom, but that was rent money I guess). I had read an issue of EGM about a year or two prior about emulators (funny I know) but i never figured it out. So I finally starting doing my research on emulators and roms. It took a while for me to figure the stuff out, but i finally managed to find a copy of SNES9X and Donkey Kong Country. I wasn't sure what i was doing and didn't realize that i HAD gotten a rom, but it booted. I fell out of my chair, literally. Couldn't believe i was playing SNES games on a PC. Maybe that was noobish, and it was, but all this was new to me. What followed was a gradual climb to my current knowledge, which is now considerable. That was 7 years ago, but i'll never forget how happy i was at being able to play these games again. I was never able to get a real SNES again, and mom finding out I could pirate all these games was pretty funny. She wouldn't let me buy many games anymore, at least not ones i could pirate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.