imshortandrad

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got a job interview for the first time about Thursday last week. They said they would call me at the beginning of next week (a.k.a now) to notify me if I was getting the job or not and I have not received a call.

I'm going to guess I did not get the job.
frown.gif
I just didn't know if they would actually call and say I didn't get the job.

I suppose this is just another random blog. Um, other news; I cleaned my room, and it's so empty now. I tuned my ukulele. And, I rode my bike around town to get some exercise. Exciting, I know. And I bought Minecraft and it scares the poop out of me during 'night' and I turned it off. xD I might play that later.
smile.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Same thing happened to me. I applied at a Shop n Save and a GameStop (About a year or so apart from each), and I never got a call from either place. No call, interview, nothing. I even called back, and nothing.

It sucks when trying to find a job so I can actually buy stuff without having to trade stuff to get what I want.

Also, about Minecraft, you can just set the difficulty to Peaceful and all the monsters will die and not appear unless you change the difficulty again.

dajavax

Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
i had my first job interview last week too... friday... i interviewed for microsoft... they told me they would call me in about two or three weeks if i qualified for the next round of interviews (yeah, more interviews)... and they wouldn't call if not... so yeah i would think you won't get a call if you didn't get the job... but who knows... you could still have a chance
smile.gif

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
same thing happened to me a month ago, got a call saying that I live too far to be trusted to appear
Good luck on yours
smile.gif
, remember, try learning, it's more relaxing to teach someone who tries then someone who doesn't

pieman202

Trophies
XP
Country
have some hope, after i interviewed for my job i got a reply about 3 days after they said. I got the job though =]

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well ... i had like 20 job interviews and tests before i finaly got the job i know have which i didn't really want oO

still this is better than nothing -.-V

imshortandrad

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I decided to call, and he said that I did not get the job, it was full or something, and that he is going to keep my application in the books or something for about six months. So, who knows. But I'm going to apply at our local coffee shop.
smile.gif

And I have been playing the ukulele since January.
www.youtube.com/imshortandrad -> for my killer uke skills *sarcasm*

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Grocery stores, well, to get a job in the grocery store you see the manager of the store or the department manager. DO NOT just leave your resume and walk away.
Talk to someone who will actually hire you.

8 of the places I have applied at before had idiots who just dropped my resume in the garbage and its only because I went back and talked to the manager with another resume that I got the job.

So try and try again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.